Motorola XPR™ 6350
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, the MOTOTRBO XPR 6350 digital portable radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, extended battery performance and integrated data communication via the industry's largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XPR 6350 features an integrated GPS module, 32 channel capability, three programmable buttons, emergency button, IP57 specifications for submersibility and intrinsically safe options.
Motorola XPR 6350 Features
- Tri-color LED indicator for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Emergency button to alert supervisor or dispatcher in an emergency situation.
- Accessory connector meets IP57 submersibility specifications and incorporates RF, USB and IMPRES™ audio capability.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location-tracking data applications.*
- Radio housing meets IP57 specifications; submersible in 1 meter of fresh water up to 30 minutes. Offers intrinsically safe options for use in locations where flammable gas, vapors or combustible dust may be present.
- Powerful, front projecting speaker.
- Three side programmable buttons for easy access to favorite features.
- Large, textured push-to-talk button provides good tactile response and easy access, even when wearing gloves.
- 32 channels
- Enhanced call management
- Digital calling features* (MDC 1200, Encode/Decode, Quik-Call II™)
- Dual-mode analog and/or digital scan and mixed mode priority scan*
- Optional Expansion Card for added capabilities
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Basic or Enhanced privacy – built-in scrambling for increased security*
- Free-form and quick text messaging*
- Contacts list accommodates up to 1,000 contacts
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX) hands-free communication
- Operates in UHF, VHF frequency bands
Motorola XPR 6350 Applications
The Motorola XPR 6350 portable two way radio can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Commercial Systems
- Energy or Utilities
- Government Services
- Service Industry
Motorola XPR 6350 Models
The Motorola XPR 6350 is available in the following models:
XPR 6350 32 Channel, 1-5W, 136-174 MHz VHF
XPR 6350 32 Channel, 1-4W, 403-470 MHz UHF
XPR 6350 32 Channel, 1-4W, 450-512 MHz UHF
All Motorola XPR 6350 models include:
- IMPRES™ Li-ion 2150mAh Submersible (IP57) Battery
- IMPRES™ Single-Unit Charger
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip
- Accessory Dust Cover
- Two Year Warranty
- One Year Repair Service Advantage
Motorola XPR 6350 Accessories
Motorola original audio accessories enhance your communication system. Remote speaker microphones offer the convenience of communication without having to remove the radio from your belt. Lightweight headsets provide hands-free communication so you can work and communicate simultaneously. Comfortable earpieces mute the radio speaker while channeling the audio directly to your ear, so you can monitor transmissions clearly and privately.